Super fluidity is the property of liquid where it acts as a free or zero tension liquid. Together of these phenomenons are reached at actual low temperatures and have challenge in achieving this period. Also succeeding these phenomenons at high temperature is a challenge to researchers and a big of work is going on for this. In spite of this, superconductors are having a wide range of presentations in modern day laboratories and new infrastructures.
- Fe-based superconductivity
- Superconductivity at nanoscale
- Boron-based superconductivity
- Organic superconductivity
- Conductors and insulators
- Superconducting materials
- Strongly correlated electrons systems (SCES)