A geomagnetic storm is an impermanent aggravation of the Earth's magnetosphere caused by a solar wind stun wave and/or cloud of magnetic field that associates with the Earth's attractive field.The Earth's magnetic field is believed to be produced by electric currents in the conductive material of its center, made by convection currents because of heat getting away from the center.All magnetic fields are created by moving charged particles. ... An electromagnet is a magnet that depends on an electric current to create the magnetic field. The least difficult electromagnet is basically a wire carrying a current, which creates an magnetic field all around the wire.
- Magnetic and mineralogical studies
- Structure of the geomagnetic field
- Interplanetary magnetic field strength
- Electromagnetic induction in the earth and planetary bodies
- Thermoremanent magnetization