Molecule-based magnets are a type of materials capable of exhibiting ferromagnetism and other more complex magnetic phenomena. This class enlarges the materials properties typically associated with magnets to contain low density, electrical insulation, transparency , and low-temperature fabrication, as well as combine magnetic ordering with other properties such as photo responsiveness. Basically all of the common magnetic phenomena connected with rare-earth-based magnets and conventional transition metal can be found in molecule-based magnets.
- Magneto-caloric materials and devices
- Magnetic fluids and separations
- Magneto electronic materials and phenomena
- Magneto-elastic materials and devices
- Multifunctional magnetic materials